J.K GADZAMA STEALS SHOW AS CONTEMPORARIES INCOHERENTLY MAKE "MOUTH SAND-FILLED" PRESENTATIONS AT THE ECNBA DEBATE
J.K GADZAMA STEALS SHOW AS CONTEMPORARIES INCOHERENTLY MAKE "MOUTH SAND-FILLED" PRESENTATIONS AT THE ECNBA DEBATE
By Rex Onyekachi Uzoegbu
Mary Akanbi
7th July, 2022
At exactly 10:00 hrs this morning, legal minds converged at the prestigious conference hall of the Nigerian Bar Association to listen to the manifestoes of candidates gunning for various positions at the national cada therein.
The tumultous shouts of joy borne out of sincere followership took over the vicinity, echoed beyond the environs in tandem with the bearing of the pendulum as to where victory swings towards.
As I proudly sat and listened to the flawless victorious speech of J.K Gadzama, tears of joy torrentially gullied down my face. Goose pimples overwhelmed me as shouts of "J.K,J.K,J.K," "J.K is ok", J.K we shall follow", J.K is a winner",etc rented the air.
The few rented crowd supporting his contemporaries were completely drenched in cold water when their candidates wobbled,stuttled and incoherently uttered words that made their followers sick in the head.
I only mused when a clown sitted behind me made a pitiable,laughable remark,saying,"Chai!.I warned them when they were buying some kegs of "tombo", (palmwine) this morning but they ignored me".
Having caught my attention, I asked if he really meant his claim or if he was invariably trying to employ the use of some figurative expressions.It was when he burst into an uncontrollable laughter,I noticed he was nothing but a clown.
Again, he came up with another clownish observation that appeared to have an atom of truth in it. He asked," why is it that most supporters of one of the presidential hopefuls behave like Chelsea fans"?.I asked,"like how"?. He told me to answer,first.So,I simply said I don't know and stood to change my seat.
He walked to me and said he was one of them but when he observed that they're violent, uncourteous,undemocratic even when their leader is a complete gentleman,he had no other option than to join the group of civil gentlemen,the followers of J.K Gadzama.So,you see,J.K Gadzama will continue to make us proud to the glory of God.
Legal minds,having seen the light,I, in good faith urge you never to continue lurching in the dark.
VOTE HIGH CHIEF J.K GADZAMA FOR PRESIDENT IN THE JULY,2022 NBA ELECTIONS.
Comments
Post a Comment