ESTHER JIMOH PICKS VICE CHAIRMANSHIP FORM OF NBA LAGOS BRANCH
ESTHER JIMOH PICKS VICE CHAIRMANSHIP FORM OF NBA LAGOS BRANCH
Mary Akanbi
14th April, 2023
On her verified facebook page Esther Jimoh announced that she has picked up her form for the position of Vice Chairman of Lagos branch;
“Dear distinguished learned Silks, Seniors and Colleagues,
It is my singular honour and privilege to inform you that I have, on the 13th day of April, 2023 at about 1.04p.m, and in line with the guidelines for this year's elections, as released by the Electoral Committee of our dear Lagos branch, submitted my duly completed Nomination Form, indicating my interest in contesting for the post of the next Vice Chairman of our dear Lagos branch, ahead of the deadline which is today, the 14th day of April, 2023.
I would like to, once again, thank you all for your unwavering support and encouragement. As we are all aware, the ban on campaign hasn't been lifted yet but as soon as it is, my plans for our dear branch will be revealed.
Thank you all.
I remain sincerely yours,
Esther I. Jimoh”
Comments
Post a Comment