*Happy Sunday Everyone*

*Dear Distinguished Learned Silks, Elders, Seniors and Colleagues*

Why I, YEWANDE MARY AKANBI Should Be Voted As The NBA Bwari Branch Assistant Secretary?

My answer is very simple..

According to "George Stanley Halas" one of the Best American Professional Football Player of all time - "Nobody whoever gave his best regretted it".

My track records in the activities of the Branch speaks for itself. I am hardworking, committed, dedicated, competent, I have the seal and passion for the activities of the Branch. I want to be part of the Branch success story in seeing that the Branch is placed where it belongs as the best in the Bar to be reckoned with in Nigeria and Internationally.

Having been a committed and active member of this great Bar since the period I joined the Bar in 2019 and having served in various committees of the Branch, I bring to bare my wealth of experience for smooth and efficient running of the secretariat. 

As the Assistant Secretary of the Branch, I will assist the Secretary in building a very effective, functional and robust secretariat. I will perform all duties the Secretary shall 
assign to me.

Working hand in hand with the Secretary, I will ensure that members who visit the secretariat are attended to appropriately. 


*Bwari Bar Deserves The Best*
*YEWANDE MARY AKANBI Is The Best For The Job*

Let's Raise The Bar Together

Vote Wisely

*Vote YEWANDE MARY AKANBI As Assistant Secretary, NBA Bwari Branch.*

God bless you all as you vote wisely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REGISTRATION FOR THE AFRICAN BAR ASSOCIATION 2024 ANNUAL CONFERENCE BEGINS; TO TAKE PLACE IN ZAMBIA

KIDNAPPED ABUJA VICTIMS RESCUED INSIDE KADUNA FOREST

Breaking News: Enugu State Governor Peter Mbah Dismisses NYSC's Claim of Fake Certificate