ADAM TANKO JIBRIL ESQ CLEARED BY THE ELECTORAL COMMITTEE OF THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION BAUCHI BRANCH TO CONTEST FOR THE OFFICE OF PUBLICITY SECRETARY.
ADAM TANKO JIBRIL ESQ CLEARED BY THE ELECTORAL COMMITTEE OF THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION BAUCHI BRANCH TO CONTEST FOR THE OFFICE OF PUBLICITY SECRETARY.
Mary Akanbi
7th June, 2023
Dear Learned Silks, Seniors and Colleagues, I am delighted to inform you that I have been cleared to contest as Publicity Secretary in the forthcoming NBA Bauchi Branch Elections. I served creditably as your Publicity Secretary Young Lawyers Forum, as such, I have massive experience in this role.
This political climate will certainly demand more of the image maker of the Branch than the customary role of disseminating information.
This reality defines my modest desire to serve you in this role as a digital Publicity Secretary. I’ll be happy to share my proposals in this regard with you, as soon as the Electoral Committee permits same.
Thank you all
Comments
Post a Comment