Good morning dear Learned Silks and colleagues of great repute, 

Permit me to once again ask for your votes, even as we go to the polls tomorrow morning. Several candidates have asked for your votes in the election that will hold tomorrow. The election has shown great promises to be one of the most significant in the history of our dear branch, NBA Lagos. I am not just asking for your votes. I am very passionate to have your invaluable votes. 


I need your invaluable votes, to lead *THE GREATEST AND BIGGEST BRANCH OF THE NBA FOR THE GOOD OF ALL* I have carefully chosen to run with this slogan, without any iota of doubt or hesitation that it will be a new experience, electing me as your Chairman. I am in the race to better the lots of every member of the NBA. I have no fight to pick against anyone and no godfather (in the shadow) to protect. I have no enemies and I hold every one in high esteem. In my leadership, there shall be no room for grudges, no discrimination, no punitive action, no childish action or inaction.

I will lead the Branch under the 13 critical points of service that I have shared with you. The NBA Lagos Branch will be rejuvenated and revitalized as a pride to all its members.

As Chairman of NBA Lagos, I will chart a path for healing and recovery from the depth of issues bedevilling the Branch today. Together, we shall reconstruct, rebuild and and recover all our lost grounds.

I have taken a careful survey of the list of eligible voters and found that the same is populated by some of the best minds the Premier Branch can boast of. This gladdens my heart, knowing that you will make a great decision to elect me, for a great tenure.

I must not fail to apologize for invading your spaces and interrupting your precious time during the electioneering campaign. It has been a season, indeed.

I must thank you profusely, for your accommodation and tolerance, dear Learned Silks and colleagues of great repute. May God keep us, protect us and bless us individually and collectively. 

Adebola Olarotimi Lema 
AOL
26th June, 2023.



❇️ORGANIZE PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL GATHERINGS •

❇️WEEKLY GAMES AND ACTIVITIES •

❇️ESTABLISH PARTNERSHIPS •

❇️PREMIER HEALTH CHECK

❇️FRIENDLY SPORTS COMPETITION •

❇️NBA MONTHLY MEETINGS

Don’t forget to VOTE for  Oyindamola Chinelo Fasakin
Associate, Rickey Tarfa & Co.
For the office of *Social Secretary of the NBA Lagos Branch.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog