Good afternoon Learned Seniors and colleagues of this great branch.

I officially welcome on board the YLF Chairman, Barr. Elijah Israel Elijah and all other EXCO members as they drink from the fountain of humanitarian service in the corner of NBA leadership.

I officially congratulate the newly appointed Executive members of the Bwari branch Young Lawyers Forum.

It was nice serving with my executive this two year tenure. I appreciate all members of the Young Lawyers forum, the branch leadership and my out gone executive members for their support all through our dispensation.

The new leaders have already commenced their leadership on a very positive note by exercising their functions without waste of time.

Indeed, they are competent and good to take the YLF to the next level.

We will do a proper handing over soonest of the documents and properties of the YLF to the new executive soon.

I pray God bless you all.

I pray God help the new crop of leaders, I believe in their capacity to deliver good leadership.

I wish them all good success as they serve, more grace.

God bless the new leadership.
Long live the YLF forum.
Long live the Cradle Bar.

. Johnson Pius Ayah 
YLF Chairman emeritus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REGISTRATION FOR THE AFRICAN BAR ASSOCIATION 2024 ANNUAL CONFERENCE BEGINS; TO TAKE PLACE IN ZAMBIA

KIDNAPPED ABUJA VICTIMS RESCUED INSIDE KADUNA FOREST

Breaking News: Enugu State Governor Peter Mbah Dismisses NYSC's Claim of Fake Certificate