Mohbad’s Mum Begs FG To Locate And Arrest Naira Marley

Mohbad’s Mum Begs FG To Locate And Arrest Naira Marley

Mary Akanbi

27th September, 2023

"Please assist me in locating Naira Marley.”


Mohbad and Naira Marley
Mohbad and Naira Marley

Mohbad’s mother has pleaded with the federal government to apprehend Naira Marley and all other individuals connected to her son’s death.


We are unable to locate Naira Marley on our own; it’s a task beyond us. He’s the individual my son informed me about, the one who used to intimidate my son. Please assist me in locating Naira Marley. Help me uncover Naira’s whereabouts, along with those who provided him with bottled water containing something suspicious,” she spoke in Yoruba language in the video.

She seeks closure and accountability, hoping that those responsible for her son’s demise will be held accountable for their actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REGISTRATION FOR THE AFRICAN BAR ASSOCIATION 2024 ANNUAL CONFERENCE BEGINS; TO TAKE PLACE IN ZAMBIA

KIDNAPPED ABUJA VICTIMS RESCUED INSIDE KADUNA FOREST

Breaking News: Enugu State Governor Peter Mbah Dismisses NYSC's Claim of Fake Certificate