t was a very humbling experience for me, as much as it was a great privilege to be invited back home to one of the branches I regard as home to speak on the topic “Starting Up Your Firm (Sole Practitioner, Associateship or Partnership) and sourcing for Funds- Accessing the NBA Finance Scheme”.

The submit which was hosted by the Young Lawyers’ Forum (“YLF”), Effurun Branch is one of the numerous yearly programmes of the Branch’s YLF arm in pursuit of growing the legal knowledge and Practice of its members

This topic gave me the opportunity to talk on the ‘Access to Finance Scheme’ put together by the Olumide Akpata Administration of which I am part of, in my capacity as the Secretary of the National Welfare Committee.

It was an engaging moment for everyone. I gave my personal observation and intervention with respect to the topic and at the end of the day, it was both a give and take experience, as I learnt a lot from the interactive session. Everyone went home enriched with cross-pollinated knowledge

Towards the end of the summit, I was given an Award which even made it the more memorable for me, before sitting back to interact with young and vibrant lawyers, the future of the Nigerian Bar Association

Regards,

Ogaga Emoghwanre
Candidate for the position of Publicity Secretary of the NBA 2022-2024


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REGISTRATION FOR THE AFRICAN BAR ASSOCIATION 2024 ANNUAL CONFERENCE BEGINS; TO TAKE PLACE IN ZAMBIA

KIDNAPPED ABUJA VICTIMS RESCUED INSIDE KADUNA FOREST

Breaking News: Enugu State Governor Peter Mbah Dismisses NYSC's Claim of Fake Certificate