The Secretariat is the engine room that unite the members of this Branch together.

It is the store/warehouse and the memory of the Branch. It is also the first point of call to every new member that joins this Branch and even to our visitors thus, requires a person who has the skills, competence, 
credibility, integrity, boldness, courageous, honest, able and confident to assist the Secretary manned the secretariat.

I believe in myself and I know you all believe in me that I have these personal qualities and virtues to assist the Secretary in the performance of his/her duties if voted as the 
Assistant Secretary of this Branch.

Vote: *ABILITY TOM UDOH Esq.* 
As the Assistant Secretary NBA Bwari Branch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REGISTRATION FOR THE AFRICAN BAR ASSOCIATION 2024 ANNUAL CONFERENCE BEGINS; TO TAKE PLACE IN ZAMBIA

KIDNAPPED ABUJA VICTIMS RESCUED INSIDE KADUNA FOREST

Breaking News: Enugu State Governor Peter Mbah Dismisses NYSC's Claim of Fake Certificate